Sheridan Court, 64 Mansfield Road, Nottingham, NG1 3GY
Tel: 0115 8220833
General Enquiries: 0845 650 1202
SMaRT 24 Hour Helpline: 0845 650 5599
A free, confidential service available to families living in Nottingham
| || || |
|Aims to prevent homelessness and avoid the damaging effects on families, children and communities.Foothold is a specialist service developed to meet local needs, bringing together the expertise of 3 of Nottingham's leading voluntary sector support agencies. |
What is Floating Support?
- You will have a named support worker for an average of 6 months
- They will work to identify the support you need and write a support plan with you
- They will update your plans with you as your needs change
- If you have needs we cannot meet, we will try to find another suitable service to support you as well
How To Apply
- You can apply using our application form. You can download this from our website (www.ncha.org.uk) or we can send one out to you.
- You can also be referred to us by a professional who works with you.
- For more information, contact us using the details above.
| || |
How we can Support you
- Help finding and keeping accommodation
- Help with resettling into a new home
- Advice and guidance on debt, rent or mortgage arrears, or benefit payments
- Help with understanding housing rights and responsibilities
- Help accessing services and social activities in the community
- Advice about maintaining utility services - gas, electric and water
- Advice in resolving problems with neighbours
- Guidance in developing independent life skills - such as budgeting and living safely at home
- Help in establishing and maintaining contact with other support organisations
- Advice about cultural and religious needs