How We Can Support You
Your support worker will develop support plans with you that are appropriate to your needs. These may include:
- Setting up and maintaining a tenancy
- Developing domestic or life skills
- Debt, budgeting and benefits
- Assist with filling in forms
- Finding out about local community resources
- Advice and Advocacy
- Accessing healthcare
- Accessing education and employment
- Accessing cultural and religious organisations
- Advice on repairs and home maintenance
- Signposting to other services
Other NCHA Floating Support Services
NCHA run floating support services for individuals, couples and families throughout the East Midlands. We also run specific services for people with learning disabilities, people with mental health issues and /or a risk of offending and people suffering domestic abuse.
| || |
How To Apply
Anyone over the age of 16 living in the County of Leicestershire with tenancy related support needs can apply for this service.
Click here to download a referral form.
- You can refer yourself or be referred to us by a professional who works with you.
- Referrals for this service are made through the Central Referral Point:
By Post: The Bridge, 38 Leicester Road, Loughborough, LE11 2AG
Tel: 0300 561 001
Fax: 01509 260505
For more information about The Bridge and the services they provide click on the logo below: