Forensic Mental Health Floating Support
2 All Saints Terrace, Radford, Nottingham, NG7 4DQ
Tel: 0115 942 7147
General Enquiries Tel: 0845 650 1202
SMaRT 24 Hour Helpline: 0845 650 5599
Short Term, Keyworker, SMaRT 24hr Support,
Service User Involvement, Person Centred Planning
| || || |
|Forensic Mental Health Floating Support provides support to 14 people with mental health needs. |
We aim to reduce the risk of homelessness by supporting people to gain the skills to live as independently as possible.
Forensic Mental Health Floating Support was established in November 2008 and is run by Nottingham Community Housing Association.
We provide comprehensive Care and Support which meets the international ISO 9001 standard.
What is Floating Support?
- Your support worker will agree a regular day and time to visit you, usually at your home.
- They will work to identify the support you need and write a support plan with you.
- They will update your plans with you as your needs change.
- If you have needs we cannot meet, we will try to find another suitable service to support you as well.
- We will help you to look at your home to make sure that it is safe and we can help you to request repairs if needed.
How To Apply
- You can apply yourself using our application form. You can download this from our website (www.ncha.org.uk) or we can send one out to you.
| || |
- We accept referrals from the Forensic Mental Health Team and Probation services, who are at risk of being homeless or have a housing related need.
- Also, if you have a mental health diagnosis and are at risk of offending.
- For more information, contact us using the details above.
How we can Support You
- Setting up and maintaining a tenancy Developing domestic or life skills
- Advice and Advocacy
- Accessing cultural and religious organisations
- Finding out about local community groups
- Filling in forms
- Budgeting and benefits
- Advice on repairs and home maintenance
- Accessing education and employment
- Accessing healthcare