Val Roberts House, 25 Gregory Boulevard, Forest Fields, Nottingham,
Freephone: 0800 055 6184
Fax: 0115 9789111
Text: 07528 016812
A free and confidential service available to people with a mental health problem living in Nottingham City.
| || || |
|We provide housing related support to tenants and homeowners aged 16 and over in Nottingham City who are experiencing mental health problems. |
Getting Through brings together the expertise of Nottingham's voluntary sector support agencies.
What Support do we Offer?
- You will be allocated your own support worker whp will help you identify and overcome any housing related problems
- We will work with you to find a new home or keep an existing one, helping you live as independently as possible
- We aim to help prevent you from experiencing a mental health crisis and to avoid a hospital admission, where possible
- Additional support is available through Focusline - a telephone support service, provided by Rethink
- Focusline can provide immediate confidential support and information to people with mental health problems and their carers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It cannot give medical advice.
- Call Focusline FREE on 0800 27 21 27
| || |
Support Includes Help With:
- Help finding and setting up a home
- Advice on debt and money management
- Dealing with evictions and possession proceedings
- making Benefit claims
- Understanding your housing rights and responsibilities
- Resolving problems with neighbours
- Developing the skills you need to live independently
- Mental health and emotional well-being
- Accessing specialist mental health services
- Accessing training and employment opportunities
How to Apply