Newark Young Person's Service
Stephenson House, Mather Road, Newark, NG24 1FZ
Tel: 07738 037453 or 07825 013977
General Enquiries Tel: 0845 650 1202
SMaRT 24 Hour Helpline: 0845 650 5599
Short / Long Term, Keyworker, SMaRT 24hr Support,
Service User Involvement, Person Centred Planning
| || || |
|We provide housing with support for young people aged 16-21 who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. |
We offer self contained flats throughout Newark town centre and Ollerton and our support package focuses on gaining training, employment and independent living skills at the heart of these communities.
We provide Comprehensive Support to meet international standards ISO 9001.
- We offer a range of fully furnished accommodation based in Newark and Ollerton.
- Easy access to two local train stations.
- Situated in Newark Town Centre
- All accommodation is maintained to the highest standard
- To gain employment
- To gain further education and training
- To complete a structured learning program
- To gain independent life skills e.g. managing finances, shopping etc.
- To gain advice in claiming welfare benefits
| || |
Support and Advice
- Support Planning and Risk Assessments tailored to meet individual needs
- Named support worker for each individual
- Out of hours support provided by NCHA SMaRT service (Support Management and Response Team)
Service User Involvement
- Monthly Service User Meetings
- Weekly Life Skills sessions
- Encouraged to be involved in maintaining a pleasant and safe environment
- Respect for choices, privacy, confidentiality and promotion of equalities and diversity