Derbyshire WISH North
Tel: 01457 857714
General Enquiries Tel: 0845 650 1202
Short Term, Keyworker, SMaRT 24hr Support,
Service User Involvement, Person Centred Planning
| || || |
|Derbyshire Floating Support services provides support to males and females fleeing or living with domestic abuse. Help and support delivered in your home if it is safe to do so, or at any safe venue in the area. |
Derbyshire Floating Support Service was established in 2010 and is run by Nottingham Community Housing Association.
We provide comprehensive care and support which meets the international ISO 9001 standard.
What is floating support?
- Your support worker will agree a safe practical place at a suitable time agreed by you.
- They will work to identify the support you need and write a support plan with you.
- They will update your plans with you as your needs change.
- If you have needs we cannot meet, we will try to find another suitable service to support you as well.
- We will help you to look at your home to make sure that it is safe and we can help you to request repairs if needed.
How to apply
- You can apply using our application form.
- You can also be referred to us by a professional who works with you.
- For more information, contact us using the details above.
| || |
How we can support you
- Setting up and maintaining a tenancy.
- Ensuring correct benefits are being received
- Developing domestic or life skills
- Advice and Advocacy to support Domestic Abuse issues
- Accessing cultural and religious organisations
- Accessing legal services
- Safety Planning
- Finding out about local community groups
- Filling in forms
- Advice on repairs and home maintenance
- Accessing education and employment
- Accessing healthcare