Lincolnshire Domestic Abuse
Tel: 01507 609 830
General Enquiries Tel: 0845 650 1202
SMaRT 24 Hour Helpline: 0845 650 5599
Short Term, Keyworker, SMaRT 24hr Support, Service User Involvement, Person Centred Planning
| || || |
|Lincolnshire domestic abuse floating support services provides support to men and women fleeing or living with domestic abuse. Help and support delivered in your home if it is safe to do so, or at any safe venue in the area. |
Lincolnshire domestic abuse floating support was established in 2008 and is run by Nottingham Community Housing Association.
We provide comprehensive care and support which meets the international ISO 9001 standard.
What is floating support?
- Your support worker will agree a regular day and time to visit you, usually at your home.
- They will work to identify the support you need and write a support plan with you.
- They will update your plans with you as your needs change.
- If you have needs we cannot meet, we will try to find another suitable service to support you as well.
- We will help you to look at your home to make sure that it is safe and we can help you to request repairs if needed.
How to Apply
- You can apply using our application form.
- You can also be referred to us by a professional who works with you. For more information, contact us using the details above.
| || |
How we can support you
- Setting up and maintaining a tenancy.
- Developing domestic or life skills
- Advice and advocacy to support domestic abuse issues.
- Accessing cultural and religious organisations
- Accessing legal services
- Safety planning
- Finding out about local community groups
- Filling in forms
- Budgeting and benefits
- Advice on repairs and home maintenance
- Accessing education and employment
- Accessing healthcare
- Support to attend The Freedom Programme